Do you want to enroll at Federal university oye ekiti?This article entails everything you need to know about the school, starting from the admission requirements of the school, down to the list of courses offered.
About The School
Federal University oye ekiti is a university that is owned and run by the government. One campus of the institution is located in the old city of Oye-Ekiti, and the other campus is located in Ikole-Ekiti. In 2011, the institution was formed as one of the federal universities that were established by the federal government of Nigeria, which was led by President Goodluck Jonathan.
Federal University Oye, Ekiti, which is situated inside the Oye town, was one of the nine Federal Universities that were founded by the Federal Government of Nigeria. This was in accordance with an executive order that was issued by His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. College of Federal University Oye-Ekiti In order to achieve its goals, the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti aspires to become an institution of first choice that is recognized for providing essential opportunities for student success; recognized as a primary and engaged regional and global resource for entrepreneurial educational and best practices in mining and farming technology; and valued as a university that has faculty, students, and professional staff members who are actively involved in integrating cutting-edge technology in multidisciplinary and disciplinary research.
Federal University Oye Ekiti School Fee
The Federal University, located in Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, has just informed that the amended school tuition for new students are ₦102,000.00, while the costs for returning students are ₦48,000.00.
Federal university Oye Ekiti provides its students with nice hostels, well-furnished libraries, and a good road network, among other amenities.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Admission Requirement
Below are the admission requirements for Federal university Oye ekiti:
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- O’level result: You must first have completed no more than two (2) sittings and obtained at least five credit passes in your O’level (WAEC or NECO) grades, including English and Mathematics.
- Jamb UTME: In order to pass the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Entrance Examination (JAMB), candidates must get at least 180 out of a possible 400 points.
- Age requirement: you must atleast be sixteen (16) years old at time of application
- Post -UTME: Those who fulfill the initial prerequisites for admission will be required to participate in a screening process that may involve an interview, which will be carried out by the university
- Direct entry: Possessing an upper credit in your A’level or a first or second class degree in a comparable field will help increase your chances of admission if you’re a direct entry candidate.An added benefit is a strong JUPEB or IJMB score.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- O’level Result: You must first have completed no more than two (2) sittings and obtained at least five credit passes in your O’level (WAEC or NECO) grades, including English and Mathematics.
- First Degree: Potential Postgraduate students must have at least a second class lower division in their first degree from an accredited university in a relevant field of study.
- Transcript: Prospective postgraduate students are required to provide official transcripts from their prior educational institutions.
- Entrance Examination: Prospective postgraduate students must take the university’s postgraduate entrance exam and receive the necessary score.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Hostel Accomodation
There is little point in having a good learning environment and facilities if there is not a reliable location to recuperate after each and every marathon lecture. Due to the fact that the educational establishment understood the significance of hostels as a form of housing for her students, they made it possible for them to choose to accept them as an alternative form of housing.
The cost of accommodation at the FUOYE hostel is accessible for both new and returning students, with a focus on final-year students. Students in their last year as well as those in their 100 level are given preference by FUOYE administration in Bauchi. Depending on the situation, students in their 200 level,300 level or 400 level will be taken into consideration following those students.
First-year students find it simpler to transition to their new surroundings and prepare for a new phase of their lives as a result. It also works on a first come, first served basis and offers easy access to resources, tutorials, lecture halls, and other new students. Students who are in their final year of education can also benefit from this.
The FUOYE dorms in Ekiti are made to be student-friendly and responsive to their needs. despite the fact that each FUOYE hostel has a different price for staying there. It will be up to you to decide whether you would like to remain in the school hostel or rent a place off the FUOYE campus. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that lodging at FUOYE is not necessary. However, it is highly advised that first-year students in especially spend at least their first academic year on the school’s premises.
Federal University Oye Ekiti List Of Courses Offered
Below are list of courses offered at Federal university oye ekiti:
When it comes to the Federal University of Oye Ekiti, what is the minimum score required by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)?
The admission screening exercise for 2023/2024 will have a cut off mark of 150 for the FOOYE. It is important to note that the JAMB cut off mark is 140, however the institution has announced that the cut off mark is 150. This indicates that in order to be qualified for the exercise, candidates must score at least 150 on the JAMB scale.
The Federal University Oye Ekiti has been around for how many years?
The year 2011 marked the beginning of operations for the Federal University Oye-Ekiti school. The University has, ever since it was founded, maintained to demonstrate that it is a distinguished higher education institution by ensuring that it provides quality delivery and an environment that is conducive to teaching, learning, research, and community service.
Is FUOYE a public or private place of higher education?
Federal University Oye, Ekiti, which is situated inside the Oye town, was one of the nine Federal Universities that were founded by the Federal Government of Nigeria. This was in accordance with an executive order that was issued by His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.