Do you want to enroll at Federal university kashere? This article entails everything you need to know about the school, starting from the admission requirements of the school, down to the list of courses offered.
About The School
Federal university is founded by Nigerian government who founded Federal institution, Kashere in 2011 with the aim of functioning as a federal institution. The university is situated in the state of Gombe. Federal University, Kashere’s tuition is reasonable for the average person, costing less than N100K, as is the case with most federal colleges in Nigeria, as the federal government of Nigeria covers the majority of the institution’s operating expenses. The university welcomes students from all throughout the nation and has no association with any particular religion. Regarding the faculty and student body at the university, we don’t know anything.
Bachelor’s degree programs in education, agriculture, science, and social sciences are offered by Federal University, Kashere. The university offers a variety of amenities to students, including residence halls and college buildings, and it has a rather demanding admissions process.
Federal University Kashere School Fee
There are a variety of departments and faculties within the institution, which features one of the largest student bodies in Nigeria, if not the largest student body overall. The current school fees of the Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State is ₦36,000(UTME), ₦41,000(DE) for the new and ₦27,000.00 for old students
Federal University Kashere Admission Requirement
Below are the admission requirements for federal university Kashere :
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- O’level result: You must first have completed no more than two (2) sittings and obtained at least five credit passes in your O’level (WAEC or NECO) grades, including English and Mathematics.
- Jamb UTME: In order to pass the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Entrance Examination (JAMB), candidates must get at least 180 out of a possible 400 points.
- Age requirement: you must atleast be sixteen (16) years old at time of application
- Post -UTME: Those who fulfill the initial prerequisites for admission will be required to participate in a screening process that may involve an interview, which will be carried out by the university
- Direct entry: Possessing an upper credit in your A’level or a first or second class degree in a comparable field will help increase your chances of admission if you’re a direct entry candidate.An added benefit is a strong JUPEB or IJMB score.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- O’level Result: You must first have completed no more than two (2) sittings and obtained at least five credit passes in your O’level (WAEC or NECO) grades, including English and Mathematics.
- First Degree: Potential Postgraduate students must have at least a second class lower division in their first degree from an accredited university in a relevant field of study.
- Transcript: Prospective postgraduate students are required to provide official transcripts from their prior educational institutions.
- Entrance Examination: Prospective postgraduate students must take the university’s postgraduate entrance exam and receive the necessary score.
Federal University Kashere Hostel Accomodation
Students at Federal University of Kashere can stay in dorms on or off campus. The university grounds contain the on-campus hostels, which are conveniently close to academic buildings and other campus amenities. Conversely, the off-campus hostels provide students an alternate form of housing because they are located in neighbouring villages.
The cost of accommodation at the Federal University Kashere hostel is accessible for both new and returning students, with a focus on final-year students. Students in their last year as well as those in their 100 level are given preference by Federal university kashere administration in Gombe.Depending on the situation, students in their 200 level,300 level or 400 level will be taken into consideration following those students.
First-year students find it simpler to transition to their new surroundings and prepare for a new phase of their lives as a result. It also works on a first come, first served basis and offers easy access to resources, tutorials, lecture halls, and other new students. Students who are in their final year of education can also benefit from this.
Federal University Kashere List Of Courses Offered
Below are list of courses offered in Federal university kashere:
What is Kashere Gombe’s school fee?
The Federal University Kashere, Gombe (commonly known as FUK) levies school fees for both new and returning students that range from N50,000 to N100,000.
What is Federal University Kashere Gombe’s cutoff mark?
The Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) has declared that 150 points from the most recent UTME will be the entrance cut-off point for 2023–2024. Students must select FUKASHERE as their top choice for an institution in order to be eligible.
Do they teach computer science at Fuk?
It gives me great pleasure to introduce the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science’s Students’ Handbook, Second Edition. I’m also delighted to welcome back to our department our beloved students, both new and returning.