HRbreakoutRoom is a human resource recruiting and consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate (Pre-Fab)
- We are looking for a creative and inspired Architect who will be responsible for handling projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
- This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Develop and present project proposals.
- Prepare drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conduct research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determine and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Manage project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Give daily feedback on projects, site observations, and site project material needs that may slow down workflow and process.
- Follow up on workers and ensure 3D drawings are being achieved from the start of the project.
- Follow up on materials to be delivered, and ensure it gets to the site and are placed right.
- Sketch preliminary plans, including electrical and partition layouts.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Place orders for materials and oversee the installation of the design elements.
- Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
- Visit the site till the project is complete, to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
- Work closely with other architects, and construction laborers.
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to produce 2D plans and 3D plans
- Proficient in architectural measurement units
- Ability to translate 3D designs to site supervisors
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ, or similar)
- Have the knowledge and practical experience in ArchiCAD, Revit, 3Dmax, twin motion or sketch up, v-ray, Atlantis
N150,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.