The Kwara State University (KWASU) has officially released the Post-UTME screening form for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. Aspiring candidates can now access the form online, and this article aims to guide you through the application process, outline the eligibility requirements, and provide details about the screening schedule.
Getting started with your KWASU Post-UTME application is a seamless process. Follow these simple steps:
Visit the KWASU Website:
- Head to the official KWASU website to access the online application portal.
Complete the Form:
- Fill in the required information, including your name, date of birth, gender, JAMB registration number, O’level results, and contact details.
Payment of Application Fee:
- The application form comes at a cost of N2,000. Ensure to make the necessary payment through the specified channels.
- Upon successful submission, expect to receive a confirmation email acknowledging your application.
Application Status Tracking:
- Keep track of your application status through the online portal.
Before applying for the KWASU Post-UTME screening form, ensure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- UTME Score:
- Attained a minimum of 180 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- O’level Results:
- Possess five O’level credit passes in relevant subjects.
Mark your calendars for the KWASU Post-UTME screening exercise scheduled to take place from August 21st to September 9th. This period offers candidates an opportunity to showcase their academic readiness and suitability for admission.
The KWASU Post-UTME screening presents a crucial step in securing admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. Aspiring students are encouraged to adhere to the outlined application process, meet the eligibility requirements, and prepare for the screening exercise within the stipulated schedule. Wishing all applicants the best of luck in their academic journey at Kwara State University!