Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recruitment for 2023 has officially begun! The OAU recruitment portal is now open for applicants to apply for various job vacancies.
OAU offers a wide range of job opportunities in the fields of teaching, research, and administrative services. Applicants can apply for positions including professors, lecturers, researchers, and administrative staff.
The recruitment process is designed to ensure that the university hires the best possible candidates for its various positions. The OAU recruitment portal provides detailed information on the job requirements, selection criteria, and other important information related to the recruitment process.
All interested applicants are advised to visit the OAU recruitment portal to learn more about the available job vacancies and to submit their applications.
OAU Recruitment 2023 Positions
3.) University Librarian
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
OAU Recruitment Requirements
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recruitment process is highly competitive and requires applicants to meet certain eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for OAU recruitment, applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects at the O-level/SSCE or its equivalent. Applicants must also have a minimum of a second class lower degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
In addition, applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Furthermore, applicants must possess the requisite knowledge and skills in the relevant field and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Finally, applicants must be physically and mentally fit to perform the job duties. These are the basic eligibility requirements for the OAU recruitment process.
How to Apply for OAU Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies and one soft copy on a CD of a word-processed Application, an up to date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names of three (3) referees to the Vice Chancellor.
The CV of applicants must contain the following:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit of age).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Ares (if Nigerian).
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M Telephone number(s).
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status, and Salary (if any).
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge and nature
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s administrative/work experience.
- Signature and Date
All Applications should be under confidential cover in a sealed envelope and marked “Confidential: for the attention of the Vice Chancellor” at the left-hand top corner of the envelope submitted and addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Each referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward, directly to the Vice-Chancellor, a confidential report on the candidate’s character, administrative and managerial competencies in a properly sealed envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL – Application for the Post of Registrar: Referee’s Report” at the top left corner of the envelope within the period allowed for the submission of the application.
- Each application should include fifteen (15) copies and a soft copy of the candidate’s Vision for the University and particularly the administration and growth of the University.
- Late applications will NOT be entertained and only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Whether it is about OAU recruitment 2023 or other job alerts, if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to use the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.