First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, DevOps Automation
Job Identification: 820
- To assist in designing of DevOps strategy and implementation of automation of build and release pipelines in line with Agile DevOps principles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, and implementation of automated build and release pipelines for solutions
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems
- Assist developers in resolving build and release issues
- Design and monitor continuous feedback on the DevOps processes
- Assist with the enforcement of automated testing and Vulnerability scan into Build and release pipelines
- Peer review solutions developed by fellow developers
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Participate in the customization of application packages
- Review technical constrains and performance issues of solutions.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in designing and implementing automation of Build and Release pipeline on Azure.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online