Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program is now open for 2023. Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program
- The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career boost for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. It’s a 9-month program that combines theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
- The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
- Your journey to being MAD starts here…making a difference in a global environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 0- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online