Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023 has officially commenced. As the 2023 recruitment season approaches, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) is looking for qualified and passionate individuals to join their team.
MAUTECH is a research-intensive university located in Yola, Nigeria and is a leader in the field of technology, engineering, and science. This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to make an impact in their field and work in a growing and vibrant institution.
In this blog post, we will discuss the recruitment process and the essential skills and qualities that MAUTECH is looking for in their new recruits.
Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023 Positions
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
2.) Director of Physical Planning
3.) Director of Works
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023.
Modibbo Adama University Recruitment Requirements
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to be considered for these roles. To be eligible for a position at Modibbo Adama University, applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Additionally, applicants must have a minimum of two years of experience in their chosen field and must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Furthermore, all applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English and must have good organizational skills.
Finally, applicants must be willing to commit to the university’s mission and values. All applicants must meet these requirements in order to be considered for a position at university.
How To Apply For Modibbo Adama University Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and 20 copies of their Credentials and current Curriculum Vitae duly signed, and dated, giving the following information:
- Full name, current postal and contact address, permanent home address
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin and LGA
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Academic qualification obtained with dates, class, institutions and distinctions
- Membership of Academic and professional bodies
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts, employers and work schedule
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications are to be addressed and submitted under confidential cover, in envelopes marked at the Upper Left-Hand Corner “Post of Director of Physical Planning, MAU, Yola” to:
Modibbo Adamawa University,
P.M.B. 2076, Yola,
Adamawa State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should request their Referees to forward references on him/her directly to the Registrar / Secretary of Council attesting to their character, integrity and academic and management capabilities in a sealed Envelopes and marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to make themselves available for interaction at an appointed date
- Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
In order to stay up to date on all the latest news as well as information on Modibbo Adama University of technology recruitment 2023, please subscribe to our job notifications. For any further questions about Modibbo Adama University recruitment 2023, please leave a comment and we will respond to you as soon as possible.