The Deadline is Unknown.
We invite you to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee program 2023. This page provides information on Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee programs, careers, salary structures, vacancies, and other related topics. It is a great opportunity to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 20
There is a lot to learn about the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee program in this article. Please continue reading to find out more about applying and what opportunities are available to you in this program.
Stanbic IBTC Bank graduate recruitment 2023
In order to improve customer experiences and ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch networks of Stanbic IBTC Bank of Nigeria, the bank has launched a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme. This is part of the bank’s continual efforts to enhance customer experience and operational effectiveness.
In order to fulfill its vision to become the best bank in Africa, Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained in order to provide the bank’s vision.
You will have the opportunity to take part in the prestigious four month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence at Stanbic IBTC Bank if you join the Bank as a graduate trainee.
As soon as the program concludes, the participants will have gained a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of banking, as well as a better sense of how to harness their potential in order to settle into an actual generalist role at the bank.
The Banking School of Excellence extends a warm welcome to graduate trainees who have excelled in all four months of their training programme. Qualified trainees will be deployed to areas of affinities and skills need that match their experience and skill set.
The eligibility criteria to be fulfilled as to graduate trainee in stanbic bank
The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible to participate in the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Applicants should be of sound character
- Have a minimum of 5 Credits in English, Maths and one other subject in the West African School Certificate (WASC), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or NECO.
- Be able to protect the interests of the organisation
- Have a good working knowledge of computers
- All Applicants must have valid means of identification such as a driver’s licence, national ID card, international passport, voters’ card and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team.
- All interested persons should be of good health and mental alertness.
- All Candidates must have attained a first degree not below second class upper division.
- All Applicants must have completed the compulsory one year NYSC.
The Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Process
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank:
- Visit the Standard bank career website at https://careers.standardbank.com
- Carefully read and follow instructions before filling the application
- Fill in the required information
- Submit and print the acknowledgement
The following points should be taken into consideration.
- All your education credentials will be verified by the bank. So before applying, make sure you really are who you say you are.
- Only applications made through the bank’s online portal will be considered. So don’t apply anywhere else.
- Your phone number and email address are what we will use to contact you. Your data will be kept confidential.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be invited for an aptitude test. You will be notified by sms or email.
- If you are invited to the test, you will need to print your invitation slip from the online system.
- All candidates will undergo a forensic and background check.
STANBIC IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Throughout the duration of a trainee programme, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc pays Graduate Trainees about 60,000 to 75,000 a month. The salary is used as a means of covering their transportation expenses and other expenses while they are in training. If the individuals are employed after the training period, they receive a monthly salary of N150,000 if they are employed.
Please pay attention!
- We strongly advise you to ignore anyone who claims to be a representative of stanbic ibtc bank and who asks you for money in exchange for a job.
The best way to stay updated about Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 is to keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions, you should not hesitate to ask.