British High Commission (BHC) has commenced recruitment for qualified applicants. British Council recruitment 2024 form, application portal (www.gov.uk) and how to apply for this job vacancies are explained in this page.
British High Commission (BHC) invite application from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the various job vacancies positions currently available at the moment. Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities to build a rewarding career
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
To find out more about British Council recruitment form, check this page for ongoing graduate, permanent, temporary and specialist opportunities or use the search function to find a particular role.
You can even register to receive email alerts when a specific position becomes available.
For seamless application process and to help you secure a job position in this company, you are to follow all the guideline on this page. Just like no company would like you to apply for more than one position, the same applies to these jobs openings.
Available British Council Recruitment 2024 Opportunities
1.) Regional Coordinator & Head of Kano Office
Salary: USD 58,629.18 per annum.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2023.
Click here to view details
2.) PA to the Deputy High Commissioner AO
Salary: USD$1,576.87 monthly
Deadline: 20th March, 2023.
Click here to view details
What are The Requirements?
If you’re looking to get employment with British Council or want to achieve better results in this recruitment, here are the eligibility conditions you must meet. The basic British Council recruitment requirements are listed below
- Applicants for the non graduates positions are required to have obtained at least 5 credit passes in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than 2 sittings
- Experience & graduate level applicants are also required to have obtained O level result as required above and in addition, the required to have obtained participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Good interpersonal skill is required from all applicants
- Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite ( Word, power point, Excel ) is required
This opportunity is currently open for both graduates and non graduates (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BSC, Msc or PHD holders in any discipline)
But before submitting an application, you are required to meet the eligibility conditions listed above and then follow the due application process.
How To Apply British Council Recruitment 2024
Follow the following steps to submit your application:
- Go through the list of the current available jobs to ascertain the position you wish to apply for
- Go to the available positions listed under the current positions
- Click on the Click Here To View Details under any of the position you wish to apply for
- Once the designated position opens, go through it an the requirement.
- Click on the application link under each of the position.
We would like to know how you are doing with the British Council recruitment 2024. Feel free to get to our team should you encounter any difficulty in the application process. Use the comment box below.