Check your NECO Result 2020 as National Examination Council Release SSCE result. Candidates who participated in the Examination can now check by purchasing result checker scratch card.
To Check your results, follow the steps stated below.
Latest Update On NECO 2020 SSCE Results checker
This Results have not been released yet. NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. We will update you once the result is available online for the public. At this moment NECO coordination / marking is ongoing nationwide. You can bookmark this page to get free update on when this result is ready, alternatively, you can click Here to subscribe to our blog update.
This article will guide you on how to check how NECO SSCE result and answer questions to problems that may arise in the course if you trying to check your result online which may include
Get FREE Job Alert
How To Check NECO Result 2020 Online
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your result.
- Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from website.
Please Note: This Token can be used for 5 times for one Exam Number ONLY
How can I get my NECO token?
- Visit the NECO page: result.neco.gov.ng.
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details. …
- Click on ‘PURCHASE TOKEN‘ either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW.
Please Note: The 2020 result is now released. ***