Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Manager
Location: Island & Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The SME Loan Managers are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.