First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Business Analyst
Job Identification: 808
- Performs requirement analysis to identify factors that affect business profitability, growth, and efficiency.
- Assesses current practices, collects information and industry trends, and creates specifications to support business operations.
- Assists in determining improvements or solutions to address business issues.
- Assist in facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Facilitate change management processes with its documentations for all ongoing Lab initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the process of drawing out and understanding business needs and assessing the impact. Capturing, documenting, and analyzing requirements that will be the foundation for project delivery.
- Increase business value by collaborating with the product owner to create the product backlog by using Agile practices
- Develop business cases by working closely with business/product managers to develop business cases.
- Support agile practices and encourage the improvement of service
- Facilitate various agile processes such as Iteration / Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, and Daily Stand-up Meetings
- Execute project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Business process analysis and modeling
- Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
- Manage internal IT requests
- Project Management – Management of multiple projects, creation and tracking of project management plans, engagement with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Create change management request documents and facilitate change management sessions
- Provide subject matter proficiency in specific functional area(s) to the assigned Squad.
- Escalation of all activities that delays prompt resolution of all complaints on supported business products
- Reporting – Produce reports based on data analysis, industry trends, and process capabilities. Conveys patterns, problems, and areas of improvement.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the department.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Ensure Compliance, Internal Control and Information Security and Operations (ISOD) standards are adhered to in implementing new or enhancing existing products
- Maintain confidentiality of all Information entrusted while delivering projects.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Performs other functions as may be required for the business to achieve its strategic objectives
- Minimum Education: First Degree in an IT related discipline
- Minimum experience – 2 years relevant experience in electronic banking project management and business analysis.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online