Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumbing Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
- MBWA – Manage by walking around.
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervise Preventive Maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide for records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management. Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as aresource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property review to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives. o Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design and Construction personnel – Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- Handle all plumbing related issues/requests.
- First Degree in Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Facility Manager.
- Proven experience working in an FM space.
- Strong plumbing experience is a must-have.
- Strong technical background.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good Reportingskills.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. IFM, PFM, IFMA, etc. will be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellentcommunication skills in written and verbal
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online