eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Officer who is excited to join our growing organisation.
- The Executive Officer will provide support to the Chief Excellence Officer (CEO) in a range of areas including scheduling and calendar maintenance, prioritising and handling of inbound and outbound communications, preparing agendas and records of meetings, organising travel, managing expense reports, word processing, file maintenance, liasing with the Board of Directors, high level dignitaries and other stakeholders.
- We seek someone with a high level of organisation, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Maintain a daily calendar for the CEO, schedule meetings and appointments, both internal and external.
- Prepare meeting agenda and records/minutes of Management Staff, Executive Team and Board Meetings.
- Coordinate drafting and finalising of internal documents.
- Draft memos, emails, letters, reports and communiques for the Executive Office.
- Handle calls, mail and other communication.
- Provide follow up and coordination on agenda items with the Executive Management team.
- Identifies multifaceted problems affecting achievement of individual goals, requiring research into internal and external factors.
- Analyzes and interprets issues and proposes alternative solutions, relying on knowledge of professional standards and principles.
- Collaborate with assigned internal and external partners to develop and deliver programs and services, and/or establish processes or protocols that support desired results.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have at least a Degree in a Business Administration or other related course.
- Master’s Degree is advantageous.
- Candidates must be tech savvy with at least three to five years of experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online