Gokada is one of the leading technology startups in Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates the leading “superapp” on-demand multi-service platform in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and Gokada’s services include delivery, ride-hailing, and other verticals. Similar to how more mature international peers such as Gojek, Grab, and Pathao evolved, Gokada is growing very rapidly and has attracted a strong roster of local and international VC backers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Content Manager will lead our content marketing strategy and the overall brand communication of the company
- If you can efficiently and creatively strategize and create marketing content that will in turn influence ROI for the organization then this roll is for you. You will work with a variety of teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.Your goal is to increase client engagement and promote our company and drive ROI.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with design teams to plan and develop content.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Create engaging contents and ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase conversion ratio.
- Develop content calendar monthly for all digital and offline platforms.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English and pidgin
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online