The Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Investment and Financial Analyst
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- The Analyst level position will function to assess the financial viability of all projects and investment proposals presented to the Agency.
- The incumbent will be required to assess the financial viability of all projects presented to the Agency
- Be actively involved with the PPP Department and Project Delivery Teams during the project presentation sessions
- Submit detailed financial and investment report for each project to the PPP office.
- Liaise with the Project Management Specialist to determine the project viability in the interest of the State.
- Support the PPP office on tasks as designated by the Director General of the Agency
- Perform any other duties as required by the Director General of the Agency
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Accounting or Economics with 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Possession of an appropriate professional certificate will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In applying for this post, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email email@example.com for application-related enquiries.