Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Planning Manager
We are looking to hire a Material Planning Manager to handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Oversee processes to ensure correct categories assemblies reach end users at the correct time
- Take a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials to satisfy production requirements
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumption.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.