Pepperoni Foods Limited
Pepperoni Foods Limited was incorporated on the 17th of June, 2005 to carry on business as a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria. The company’s primary interest is the provision of commercial and industrial catering services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Marketing Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Marketing Manager shall:
- Carry out research periodically to identify opportunities for the company.
- Implement and maintain strategies for steady growth of sales.
- Be abreast with the trends in the industry and translate such knowledge to continuously increase the customer base (market expansion).
- accomplish business development activities by researching and developing market opportunities and plans and implementing marketing plans.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strength and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Develop pricing strategy
- BSc or HND Marketing or it’s equivalent.
- Age Limit: 27 to 50.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.