Don Quester Consulting
Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a Start-up FinTech Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Application Code: ACC003
Location: Mainland Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc. in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant field.
- A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years experience and an In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, business modelling and accounting processes of a start-up FinTech organization.
- Must have prior corporate finance experience in Ecommerce / IT / Tech Company start-ups sourcing seed-funding.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to oversee the preparation and planning of budgets, create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Ability to set up financial strategies/models and track key corporate finance metrics in order to improve business, investing, operating and finance levers of the business.
- Ability to manage corporate audit finance, prepare of financial statements, chart of accounts, budget and cash flow forecasts and business modelling projections on month to month basis.
- Ability to manage the financial health of the company by setting up, creating, managing and monitoring financial policies and procedures and source funding options for capital injections and business expansions.
- Ability to unlock value from cash, P/L, Balance Sheet, Debt and Equity through in-depth analysis with clear and actionable recommendations to management to implement levers and actions that unlock value.
- Ability to setup, track, measure and report budget and actual performance variance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ability to manage tax filing, receivables and payables ageing including scheduling and following up on collections and payments.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview