Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance Manager
Req ID: 576529
Location: Lagos, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a key member to join our Managed Services team! As a member of our MSIP Operations Assurance team, you will be responsible for the financial, operational and delivery performance of the operations within a managed services deal.
- In this role, you will play a valuable role to handle the applicable Working Level Agreements (WLA) and Operating Level Agreements (OLA) with delivery organizations, managing the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and serving as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Operations escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of operations for a specific customer, including delivery performance based on SLA, providing performance reporting on customer networks and IS/IT
- Coordinate any operational interface between delivery units and customer’s retained organization
- Act as main customer interface in managing major incidents, providing resolution reporting to customer and escalating the incident as necessary
- Ensure problem management activities are performed and supported by all delivery organizations
- Coordinate customer reporting meetings for problem management status
- Gain customer approval for solutions and/or negotiate penalties in case of customer non-acceptance
- Plan for preventative maintenance that covers customer requirements, report on any impacts and grant customer approval as necessary
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / IT / Telecom
- Min years of experience: 8 Years relevant experience
- Domain experience: Packet Core (GGSN/EPG/MPG, SGSN/MME, DNS, SAPC)
- Possess good knowledge of MSTOP processes & MSDP tools, Operation Services and Shared Solutions Services
- Strong Customer Management & engagement skills
- Reporting & Governance skills
- Solid presentation and communication skills and the ability to share your knowledge
- Good financial understanding and cost awareness
- Operations delivery management
- Incident and problem management
- Preventative maintenance
- Service delivery efficiency
- Demonstrated ability in delivering results and meeting customer expectations
What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online