Caleb University, a private Christian institution situated in Imota, Lagos State, Nigeria, has been a hub of academic excellence since its establishment in 2004. Among its array of programs, the Business Administration department stands out, offering quality undergraduate and graduate education. In this blog post, we’ll delve into the details of the school fees for Business Administration at Caleb University in 2023, providing valuable insights for prospective students and their families.
School Fees Breakdown:
For the academic year 2023, the school fees for Business Administration at Caleb University are structured as follows:
- Tuition: N214,500 per semester The backbone of any educational institution, tuition covers the cost of academic instruction.
- Registration: N20,000 A one-time fee to formalize enrollment and administrative processes.
- Library Development: N20,000 Supporting the enhancement and maintenance of the university’s library resources.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT): N30,000 Facilitating access to modern technology and digital resources for academic purposes.
- Sports: N15,000 Encouraging a healthy lifestyle through the provision of sports facilities and activities.
- Identity Card: N2,000 Issuance of identification cards, a fundamental aspect of student life.
- Practicals/Professional Fees: N20,000 Covering costs associated with practical sessions and professional development activities.
The school fees at Caleb University are designed to be convenient for students and their families. Payments are split into two installments, with one due at the commencement of the semester and the other in the middle of the semester.
Navigating through the educational landscape involves a careful consideration of various factors, and understanding the financial commitment is a crucial aspect. For aspiring Business Administration students at Caleb University in 2023, this breakdown of school fees and FAQs aims to provide clarity, ensuring a smooth transition into academic life at this esteemed institution. If you have further questions or require additional information, reaching out to the university’s administration is always a prudent step towards informed decision-making.