First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Performance Testing
Job Identification: 814
- ATo improve and ensure all application is at optimal performance before deployment to production. Ensuring that defined business performance is delivered on all solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze non-functional requirement documents as well as architecture diagram
- Test environment setup and configuration
- Develop test scenarios/ workload for performance test
- Conduct performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Execute performance testing (Front end and Back end)
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams to fix bottle necks
- Review performance test report
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
- Builds and maintains performance testing strategy and framework
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of IT testing/process management experience.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online