First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Product Design and Conceptualization
Job Identification: 811
- Drive innovation in the bank through collaboration with stakeholders in FirstBank and FBN Holdings subsidiaries.
- Provide leadership for Product Conceptualization, Product Implementation, Product Design and Software Quality assurance function in the Digital Innovation Lab
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Product roadmaps, enabling teams to bring innovative Products to the market through effective stakeholder management.
- Create, Supervise and Monitor the implementation of Design thinking culture in the Lab as a methodology for creating and managing Product vision for solution implemented through the Digital Innovation Lab
- Drive and monitor AGILE delivery process as a methodology for implementing innovative solution in the Lab.
- Provide leadership for team members in Business Analyst, Product design, Product Conceptualization and Software Quality Assurance in ensuring solutions worked on aligns with the bank’s strategic objective
- Create, Supervise and Monitor processes that ensures effective Industry scanning for new technology trends, unique customer behavior required to gain competitive edge for the Bank
- Co-ordinate ideation sessions to shape and refine ideas gathered through various idea generation process, ensuring the bank takes a lead in the marketplace
- Conduct market-testing and pre-feasibility studies in gathering insights on competition in creating competing Products Jointly develop business plans and commercial launch plans for feasible products with the Head Digital Lab
- Render weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly progress report on activities on Product implementation, Conceptualization, Design and Quality Assurance
- Maintain confidentiality of all Information entrusted while delivering projects.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Performs other functions as may be required for the business to achieve its strategic objectives
- First Degree Computer Science or Engineering
- Master’s, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – Over 7 years’ experience business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online