ARCN Recruitment 2023 form is now available online. You can visit ARCN portal to start your application. Check the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research portal, requirements, registration process and closing date below.
ARCN is a federal government agency that major in Agriculture. If you are interest in working with this organization, there are job vacancies opening for you now.
This article contains all information on ARCN recruitment portal, latest openings, requirements and how to fill the recruitment form in order to get shortlisted.
The National Root Crops Research Institute (ARCN) recruitment form is free. Do not pay anyone or agency claiming to be a representative of this agency. Application form can only be accessed online on the recruitment portal of ARCN.
Applicants for the ARCN 2023 recruitment are required to meet up with some criteria. Registration is only once, as multiple registrations will lead to disqualification.
ARCN Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- You must possess at least B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution. Some positions may require higher education or specific professional certifications.
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and must not be more than 50 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of Nigeria
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- You must be mentally and physically sound
- Good analytical and communication skill is required
- Computer literacy is must
- Ability to work as a team and good team player spirit
- Applicants with criminal records in the past need not to apply
- You must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
How To Apply for ARCN Recruitment
To apply for a job at the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (ARCN), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of ARCN at www.arcn.gov.ng
- Click on the “Careers” or “Recruitment” section of the website. This section will provide you with information on the current job vacancies at ARCN.
- Review the job openings available and select the one that matches your qualifications and experience.
- Click on the job title to read the job description, requirements, and responsibilities.
- If you meet the criteria, download and fill out the application form. Alternatively, you may also be asked to submit your CV and cover letter.
- Submit your completed application form or CV and cover letter, along with any other required documents, to the email address provided in the job posting.
- Wait for a response from ARCN regarding your application.
It’s important to note that the recruitment process at ARCN can vary depending on the position you are applying for. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to carefully review the job posting and follow the instructions provided.
Do you have friends searching for job? It is important you share this post with them. The application closing date is getting close, so make sure you apply now.
Who can apply for ARCN
Anyone can apply, provided he/she meet all the basic requirements above. This agency do not discriminate against race, religion or sexual orientation.
When is ARCN Closing Portal For Recruitment
The ARCN recruitment portal is still open. As at the time of writing this article, the closing date of the recruitment process was not made public. Apply now to avoid missing out on this.
How much does ARCN Pay its workers
ARCN is a federal government agency. Staffs of this agency get equal treatment given to any other federal agency in terms of salaries and allowances.
If you wish to be updated with latest information on the ARCN recruitments 2023, keep visiting this page. Vital information that would help you, will be constantly provided here.