Nigerian Foundries Group is a 53-year old reverse engineering group of companies that offers tailor-made products and solutions to the West African Industries. We produce ferrous & non-ferrous castings, test/counter weights, a variety of fabrications and components made by additive manufacturing (3D Printing). In addition, we have heat treatment, pattern making and machining facilities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join our team of professionals and kick-start your career in a dynamic and innovative company.
- We’re looking for fresh graduates with a Degree or HND in the following disciplines: Any Engineering discipline, Metallurgical & Material Sciences, Fabrication, Accounting, Business & Finance, Economics, Statistics and Personnel Management.
- We are looking for result driven individuals who ready to take on challenging and exciting projects.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Engineering Graduates who are willing to take a CAD drawing test.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive training and mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Opportunities to work on challenging and exciting projects.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.