Apply for Enugu state SUBEB Recruitment 2023, careers and job vacancies. Enugu SUBEB Recruitment is ongoing. Submit an online application at enugustate.gov.ng. More detail about this opportunity, including the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply can be found at Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board website.
Are you a qualified teacher? Do you have all it takes to impact knowledge? If yes, this article is for you. The Enugu SUBEB recruitment form is now online.
We have designated this post to help you on how to apply for Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment. Questions concerning the portal, requirements and registration closing date are also addressed.
Enugu SUBEB also known as Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board, is saddled with the responsibility for overseeing and managing basic education (primary and junior secondary) in Enugu State.
The Enugu state Government. In its drive for good and quality education for all, have lift embargo on the massive recruitment of teachers into the state primary and secondary schools.
Applicants for the Enugu SUBEB teacher recruitment 2023 are required to meet up with some criteria. Applicants are, however advised to register only once, as multiple registrations will lead to disqualification.
Available Subjects for Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Enugu state SUBEB is recruiting to fill the following subject’s;
Literature in English
Basic Education Studies
Primary Education Studies
Physical and Health Education
Islamic Religious Studies
Christian Religious Studie
Enugu state SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- The minimum educational requirement for this recruitment is National Certificate in Education (NCE). Applicants with NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and must not be more than 50 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- You must be mentally and physically sound
- Good analytical and communication skill is required
- Computer literacy is must
- You must be a citizen of Enuguia and reside in the country
- Ability to work as a team and good team player spirit
- Applicants with criminal records in the past need not to apply
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Enuguia Certificate[TRCN] is an added advantage
- You must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
How To Apply for Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply;
- Visit the Enugu SUBEB portal: enugustate.gov.ng
- Select your subject area and go through the requirements
- Fill the form by supply your details such as name, contact address, email address, phone number, educational qualifications till date and upload the required documents
- Go through the information to make sure they are correct, then hit the submit button to complete you application
When is the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 closing date?
The closing date for Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment registration was not made know as at the time of writing this article. You are however, advised to apply on time as this job is on a high demand. For more update on the application closing date, keep visiting this page. We promise to update this page as soon as we have the final closing date.
Please ensure you have valid email address for correspondence purposes
Applicants are, however advised to register only once, as multiple registration will lead to disqualification.
For latest update on this Enugu state SUBEB Recruitment 2023, keep visiting this website. You can also contact the Enugu SUBEB hotline for further assistant.