Schneider Electric’s Graduate Trainee Program is back for 2023, and it’s bigger and better than ever. If you’re a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and make an impact in the energy and automation industry, then this is the perfect program for you. With the program, you will get to experience working in Schneider Electric’s global offices, develop your technical and soft skills, and gain valuable insights into the energy and automation industry. This program is designed to provide the perfect platform for launching your career in the energy and automation industry. So, if you’re ready to jumpstart your career, then this is your chance. Read on to find out more about the Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 – Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: General Management
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2023 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2023!
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program Eligibility
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
About The Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online