Apply for World Bank recruitment 2021, latest jobs in Nigeria, World Bank Group vacancy, careers & employment opportunity. This World Bank job recruitment is made available in their jobs portal. Suitably qualified candidates are invite to submit their application for consideration into any of the available positions. The World Bank Group – Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members. It is governed by 188-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
World Bank Recruitment 2021 Available Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Senior Public Sector Economist / Specialist
Deadline: 7th June, 2021
2.) Operations Officer – IFC
Location: Abidjan,Cote d’Ivoire or Nigeria
Deadline: 26th May, 2021.
Trending Jobs You May Like
⇒ Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee 2021 Recruitment Login Portal Apply here
⇒ NNPC Recruitment 2021 Login Application Form Portal Apply here
⇒ NASIMS Portal Login 2021 For Npower Test Online Link Apply here
⇒ JAMB Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies & careers Nationwide Apply here
⇒ NALDA Recruitment 2021, Form Registration & Application begin for interested candidates Apply here
⇒ WAEC Recruitment 2021, Job Vacancies, Careers & Application form apply here
⇒ Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 For Bank Tellers Nationwide In A Reputable Bank In Nigeria Apply here
⇒ WTS Energy Recruitment 2021, Jobs, Careers & Vacancies (3 Position) Apply here
Important Notice: World Bank job recruitment is currently open for multiple positions. It is required that those who wish to apply for this World Bank careers are to follow the detailed recruitment process stated here
Requirements For World Bank Job Recruitment
Candidates applying for the World Bank employment are required to meet the following criteria;
- Applicant are required to have relevant certificates for the position applying for.
- Nigerians & international applicants are welcome to submit application
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc certificate from reputable institutions in the country
- All applicants must have obtained O level passes in at least 5 relevant subjects in either WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than one sittings
- Applicants with HND / BSc must have participated in the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC)
- Applicants must have excellent numerical and communication skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite ( Word, power point, Excel ) is required
How To Apply For World Bank Recruitment 2021
Follow the following steps to apply:
- Make sure you go through the jobs description for your designated position
- Make sure that the information provided is correct as applicants with false information will be disqualified.
- Do not apply for more than one position.