National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Location: Berger, Ikeja, Ikotun – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are:
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc.
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Compulsory knowledge of Graphics and Cascade style sheet
- Knowledge of Java, Python HTML, Basic Programing, 2D, Photoshop and corelDraw
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1 year primary / secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualifiedcandidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.