Asset and Equity Group – We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finessewith over14 Yearsof outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- A Company secretary is required to provide guidance to company directors about how the organisations should be directed, managed or controlled.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
Qualifications and Training Required
- Minimum of 3years of experience (Post-NYSC)as Company Secretary.
- A degree in law.
- Minimum of 2 years experience (Post-NYSC)in Litigation.
- Minimum of 2 years experience (Post-NYSC)in Financial Services.
- Minimum of 2 of experience (Post-NYSC) in Real Estate.
- Relevant qualification or being chartered is an advantage.
- Membership of social clubs.
- Relations in Government.
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Strong administrative skills
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.