Citibank recruitment 2021 application & registration have commenced via its jobs vacancies & career portal | Citibank Nigeria careers. See how to apply on Citibank recruitment portal. Citibank is the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
Citibank Recruitment 2021 Jobs Openings
1.) SSA Risk and Controls Manager
2.) Cash and Trade Proc Analyst
3.) Cash and Trade Proc Representative 5
Application Closing Date
How To Apply For Citibank recruitment 2021
- Click on the link under each of the listed positions to view details
- visit the Citibank portal @ https://jobs.citi.com/job/
- Fill select the job of your interest
- fill the online form correctly
- Click submit to send your application and then wait for feed back on the interview notice which would be communicated to you via you email address.