La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts. Fully client-oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To contribute to the risk assessment and the design of the audit plan.
Core Audit Activities:
- To participate in the conduct of internal audit missions in line with the audit plan
- To participate in special audit missions as may be required by the Managing Director or the Audit Committee
- To apply Internal Audit Standards and Advans audit methodologies in the course of his/her duties, in order to produce audit programs and working papers including a relevant and sufficient documentation of the audit activities.
- To participate in the follow-up of the implementation of internal audit recommendations and, where applicable, of recommendations made by regulators or external auditors.
- When deemed necessary, to assist in examining new or updated systems and related procedures prior to their implementation to prevent possible deficiencies in the internal control system.
- To participate in the preparation of mission reports and deliver them to his/her supervisor, to obtain management responses and to review these answers before submission to his/her supervisor.
- To contribute to the preparation of audit activity reports and other reports on a regular basis for submission to the Audit Committee and the Advans group internal auditor.
Qualification / Education:
- B.Sc / B.Sc (Ed) / HND in Accounting or related discipline, with ACA or partly qualified.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable experience as internal or external auditor.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
- Meticulous, open-minded, autonomous and fast learner.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates sho