Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Billing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate bills are prepared and delivered to customers with agreed standards and approvals.
Duties & Responsibilities
Operations and Finance:
- Aggregate all billable transactions and prepare individual customer bills irrespective of the categories, and total monthly invoice for all credit transactions in a timely manner.
- Ensure all monthly invoices are dispatched before the commencement of subsequent billing cycle.
- Maintain accurate records by saving all invoices in secured hard drives.
- Prepare customer/patient invoices for sales and services rendered by the organization.
- Collaborate with the Credit Control Unit by availing records to help them work effectively.
- Ensure that all services within the organization have monetary value at all time.
- Ensure that the approved tariff is executed for all transactions at all times
- Ensure that there is full satisfaction for both internal and external customers
- Ensure that all invoices that exit the facility have a form of acknowledgement, either in hard copies, soft copies or documented phone agreements
- Support the Head of Department in contracts and tariff reviews periodically
- Ensure that all financial and operational data are reported monthly
- Ensure full patients confidentiality
- Uploading and Coding of all Invoices/Claims required by Clients in claims processing and submission.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure 100% achievement of processing all claims hence promoting profitability
- Zero % to Billing Errors
- Ensure bill roll out on or before 5th of the preceding month and 12mins for private inpatients.
- 100% attendance and punctuality to work.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure training and re-training of internal customers.
- Ensure monthly reports are on time according to set timelines
- 100% compliance to process manuals and SOPs and continuous Quality improvements.
- Zero % degree tolerance to waste
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc or HND in a Science or Social Science.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer service
- Full working knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software(Excel)
- Excellent business analysis, statistical analysis, communication and people management skills
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.