Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client, a foremost Auto-Parts retailer of genuine (OEM) parts and accessories for all brands of vehicles in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs a well experienced dispatch rider who will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
- Keeping customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Arranging shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items destination, route rate and delivery time.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Must reside in Surulere or its environs
- Ideal candidate must be married
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracyskills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.