audeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited – We are a full licensed handling agencies / freight Forwarder, customs clearing and delivering radioactive materials nation wide / outside Nigeria. View our licenceÂ» Daudeen freight forwarding company is ranked second to none in designing logistics infrastructures which provides the best compromise between cost, speed and reliability, which has placed us among the leaders in the International express and logistics industry, specializing in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source.
Daudeen Freight was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services. We are a forward thinking logistics provider – always seeking to provide a better service for our customers. Our aim is to be a major player in the freight logistics industry by creating and maintaining a reputation as the market leader in customer service continually seeking new and attractive value propositions for our clients through a world-class business management expertise in our operations. Daudeen Freight, with it’s comprehensive range of services, provides an integral link in the supply chain management between concerned parties, Daudeen Freight possesses an impressive range of Shipping and distribution services, allied to a strong sense of commitment and vision, thereby ensuring the smooth / urgent movement of cargo that is expected by suppliers and consignees alike, Daudeen Freight offer a comprehensive service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Operation Officer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Technical support and maintenance of all operating systems and gadgets.
- Provision of client support on shipment enquiries.
- Proper documentation of shipment details and dissemination of quote to client.
- Track and update shipment records.
- Proper handling of shipment documents and filling as required.
- Update and maintain all operational data.
- Strategising how team can be more efficient in carrying out assigend duites.
- Consistent follow up shipment to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Client follow up.
- Minimum of OND
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Technical knowledge of Systems and computer gadgets.
- Attention to detail.
- Great Team player.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.