Blume Nigeria Limited
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to drive the success of the company’s effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ & shoppers’ expectations.
- Drive & facilitate smooth and effective implementation of brand plans (pricing, trade marketing, ROI analysis, margins).
- Develop and implement strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade marketing plans, adding value to assigned brands.
- Review marketing plan and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of brand targets (distribution and trade marketing activities) and implement methods that will result in greater or heightened efficiency.
- Assist, support and organize trade fairs, promotions, events, and roadshows.
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Develop new and consolidate existing relationships with business partners/suppliers and or trade partners.
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of proposals for contracts.
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or brand management / trade marketing.
- Good team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to achieve business objectives.
- Possess business acumen embraced with excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills, partnered with a positive attitude and high learning agility and can take on new challenges / responsibilities.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Candidates residing in Locations are preferred.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.