Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a luxury and scents industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Horeca Business Development Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be fostering both B2B and B2C models for the brand while helping to grow the brand awareness to impact revenue.
- Establishing new revenue generation leads and sales forproducts and services.
- Support the sales channels and customer experience team in delivering on performance target.
- Provide support to the team to ensure thedeliveryon revenue generation targets.
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Managing and sustaining customer & stakeholder relationships.
- Researching trends and gathering consumer & stakeholder insight to increase sales and support business decisions making.
- Support in the hiring, training, and managing store experience representatives.
- To attend and contribute to supervision, appraisal, team meetings, training and conferences as required
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve the business’s brands.
- Inspire retail partners and stakeholders with a renewed enthusiasm about allproducts, services and experience platforms.
- Support the Centre Director with the organisation and delivery of activities connected with the organization
- Develop effective working relationships with professional colleagues, and always maintain appropriate professional boundaries in relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative.
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities.
- Strong Project management and organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online