Le Treda – Our client is a top diagnostic center in Nigeria that provides world-class medical investigations. Their service offerings include medical laboratory, ultrasound and endoscopy services. They provide a broad menu of over 3200 routine and specialized laboratory tests that help predict, diagnose, and monitor diseases. If you are up for a rewarding career and your profile fits the requirement stated below, we would like to hear from you.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts & Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Ensures that Receivables and Payables are duly recorded and followed up on for prompt settlement
- Designs and enforces a proper Stock Management system to enhance efficiency and minimize wastages in both the Laboratory and Administrative Departments
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepares monthly payroll, pension, PAYE and NHF schedules
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying supporting documentation, obtaining payment authorization and preparing payment advice/cheques.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to
- Requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly trend analysis on the company’s financial position.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Manages colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned by management.
- Accountant with minimum of 7 years experience.
- Must have occupied a leadership role for a minimum of 2 years in a small to medium size organization.
- Salary: N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
- The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail and quoting reference “HAF”.