Centre for Clinical Care and Clinical Research, Nigeria (CCCRN)
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award:
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations
Locations: Cluster 1 (Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers), Cluster 2 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe), Cluster 3 (Kwara, Niger)
- The Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management including financial systems.
- S/he will be responsible for the implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, financial reporting and accounting; and sub award management.
- S/he will be responsible for developing a donor’s compliant financial management reporting system and ensures effective internal control measures for the award.
- S/he will be responsible for preparing and submitting monthly invoices and other financial reports as required.
- S/he willoversee donor-required audits; producing financial and budget reports.
- S/he will develop Procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitoring project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records on project activities.
- S/he will be monitoring transactions to ensure compliance with donors-regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidates should possess a minimum of:
- Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements, or equivalent; and an ACA/ ACCA/ CPA, or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Progressive experience in administrative and financial management of large complex Projects.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in the field of international development.
- Three (3) years of experience in managing finance and operations for USG-funded programs and a track record in developing and managing large budgets.
- The candidate should have familiarity compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Knowledge of Sun Systems financial accounting package or similar financial management and reporting software.
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Demonstrable supervisory skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- CCCRN recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are encouraged to click on the link above, complete the form and submit their CV / Resume and Cover Letter.
- Please indicate the location from the 3 options in the drop down on the form.