Ten Degrees Global is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ekpoma, Edo State
Experience Level: Entry level
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill up the post of Cashier. In this role, you are to run credit and debit cards, make changes for cash payments, and provide general customer service.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Greet customers as they enter the restaurant
- Create change for those paying with cash
- Provide customer service and complaint resolution
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Any other job that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma with at least 1 year work experience
- Basic math skills
- Customer service skills
- Friendly disposition and strong work ethic
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Polite and courteous
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Attention to detail.
N40,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.