BUK Post UTME 2021 Portal (www.buk.edu.ng) | Screening Form & Registration
Bayero University (BUK) post UTME screening Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. In this article we are going to be sharing with you the BUK online screening requirements and how to register.
BUK Post UTME Form 2021 Announcement
University Central Admissions Committee and the decisions by the University Management, a statement issued on Friday and signed by the Director of the Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records, Hajiya Amina Abdullahi, on behalf of the acting Registrar, Malam Jamil Salim, wish to announce the commencement of the university post UTME screening for 2021/2022 academic session. All candidates seeking admission at the university are required to obtain the online Post UTME screening form as candidates will not be subjected to any written Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination test as done previously.
BUK Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2021
BUK JAMB Cut-off mark are as listed below:
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 200
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences (MBBS) – 250
- Faculty of Dentistry – 200
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 220
- Faculty of Law – 220
- cut-off mark for Blind candidates (Only) 160.
Requirement For BUK Post UTME
To participate in the Buk Post UTME Online screening, UTME and Direct Entry must have chosen Bayero University (BUK) as a first choice institution in JAMB. This is the only condition that would enable you to key into the university’s portal.
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME
- Visit the Bayero University website, www.buk.edu.ng, click POST-UTME Application Portal
- Input your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
- Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng, login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized Examination Card.
BUK Post UTME Screening Closing Date
The online screening registration will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 18th September 2021.
Applicants are to note that the printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of 20th September 2021.