Npower deployment 2021 portal is now open – All Shortlisted Npower Batch C stream 1 can print npower Deployment letter via NASIMS Portal & check npower batch c Deployment Status. Npower batch c stream 1 Deployment 2021 for All For shortlisted beneficiaries by the federal government. Applicants for Batch C should check their deployment status on the NASIMS online portal as shown in the steps below.
Npower Deployment 2021 Portal
- Visit your NASIMS dashboard. https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Select npower NASIMS deployment status tab.
- Make sure you see your primary assignment location, as well as his or her monthly stipend and PPA letter, which you can download right away (see attached screenshot).
- Click on the PPA/deployment letter
- Get a printout of the PPA/deployment letter.
- within three days of the date of printout, deliver the deployment letter to your assigned supervisor at your primary assignment.
- Your documents will be screened by an assigned supervisor, who will mark them as accepted or rejected.
- You must re-upload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal if you are accepted.
- Please bring all of the documents you uploaded to the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal with you to your PPA.
All Npower applicants should be aware that not everyone who passed the NASIMS Test was selected for the Npower batch c deployment. As a result, we recommend that you check your npower shortlist status / selection.
Npower Batch C Deployment Letter Sample
1 I couldn’t download the PPA Letter. I was told to update my date of birth. I didn’t want to update my profile because it was earlier stated by NPOWER officer that update of profile should be disregarded.2 I was also instructed to confirm my acceptance of the offer by uploading an acceptance letter. My challenge here is that the addressee wasn’t given or known.
NPower Deployment 2021 Status Checker
1) On your phone using any network Dial the USSD code *45665#
2) from the screen prompt out choose Npower 1 .
4) Confirm your selection status after entering their BVN.
Npower beneficiaries may likely receive a message that says record not found, incorrect MMI, and other errors for the time being, this is Due to technical issues and traffic congestion, Npower Batch C applicant should keep trying to know their npower batch c deployment status.
PPA Required Documents For Deployment 2021
- NCE/ND/HND/Bsc certificates, FSLC AND SSCE NYSC certificates for HND/ BSc holders, and FSLC AND SSCE NYSC certificates for HND/ BSc holders.
- Date of birth/declaration of age, as well as certificates from the local government of origin.
- BVN that meets the NASIMS requirements (not compulsory).
Please note: The Deployment date set for screening at the PPA must not be missed by the shortlisted beneficiaries.
Deployment 2021 Issues Resolved
Those who were asked to change their programme because it wasn’t available in their local government and did so but haven’t been deployed should wait 72 hours because deployment is still ongoing.
If there is no deployment after 72 hours, you can send your information to N-power via email.
This information came from a message I received from them after I complained about the problem.
Please note that if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, you must choose another programme and wait for updates on your Npower deployment status through the NASIMS portal.
N-power is part of the the National Social Investment Program of Nigeria which is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office. The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under President Muhammadu Buhari the office has created four programs to address poverty and help increase economic development.