eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Graphic Designer will generate design concepts that fit organisational needs, present options for design and creates final designs.
- He/she will work closely with other departments to know their requirements and bring communication alive.
- He/she will also prepare and proofread designs to be sent for printing, develop concepts, graphics and layouts for products illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Involved in creating standard designs that are relevant. To include developing a design standard document.
- Create a visual representation and feel of company products for review and interaction with key members of the team and clients.
- Make appropriate design documents for both internal and external events.
- Make designs of health-related concepts and ideas, and help improve design quality of documents
- Development of media materials for the organization/company (videos and gifs)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Adobe illustrator and UI design tools such as Adobe XD Invision or alternative.
- Minimum of 1year ofexperience in related role.
- Candidate must possesscreative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
- Up to date with new development in design softwares.
- Knowledge of current trends and techniques.
- Professional approach to time costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online