SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as Samsung, Royal, Parsun and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano, Abuja etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for preparing and managing correspondence reports and documents.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining office systems
- Responsible for maintaining schedules and calendars
- Responsible for taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for handling incoming emails, mail and other materials.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining document management systems
- Responsible for setting up work procedures
- Responsible for collating information and maintaining databases.
- Responsible for communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Responsible for liaison with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for managing office supplies.
- Responsible for coordinating the inflow of information both internally and externally.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc / BA in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of business principles.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Proven experience in producing correspondence documents.
- Proven experience in information and communication management.
- Proficient in a typing speed.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizational skill
- Time management skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer-service orientation
- Initiative, reliability and ability to tolerate stress.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online