The Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Media and Communications Lead
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- Planning, implementing, coordinating and/or monitoring the implementation of media strategies and programs as well as managing all media partner/vendor relations and KPls.
- Manage and coordinate the development of content for media publication, and ensure proper distribution.
- Ensure all media artefacts are well curated and archived.
- Manage and coordinate the development and
- dissemination of periodic media engagement reports.
- Manage the development and distribution of periodic holistic program report in coordination with other units.
- Synthestze, analyze, and share insights and leamings from the various data sources and program reports for more informed program improvement.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategis with overal program goals
- Minimum of a B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant areas with 10 years work experience in related field
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In applying for this post, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email email@example.com for application-related enquiries.