The Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Lead
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- Monitoring of agent on boarding and orientation process.
- Agent networkmanagementand supervision.
- Manage enumeration and cash-out planning activities.
- Manage batch data verification for beneficiaries on the data management platform using agent app.
- Mobilization formarketandfield related activities.
- Manage resources and budget allocation.
- Execution of pre-disbursement data verification and analysis.
- Assess and evaluate operations and agent performance.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned DLI Manager.
- Drive the entire collections strategy forthe program.
- Responsible for ensuring that existing collection channels run seamlessty and efficiently.
- Liaising with the technology partners to ensure the technology enablers that drive the collections process are up and running
- Minimum of a B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant areas with 10 years work experience in related field
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: email@example.com
In applying for this post, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application-related enquiries.