Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling of operations, business re-strategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria.
As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved and their organizations dominate their sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Preparation of valuation and variation.
- BoQ, material and labour requirements management.
- Physical measurement and daily commercial log.
- Raise budget, labour and material schedule and procurement plan.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.