Wellness Health Management Services Limited – As an innovative organization, we are committed to making the world a healthier place by delivering fast, reliable and affordable healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR and Events Executive
- We are looking for a Public Relations and Events Executive to join our ever-growing team.
- This position will be responsible for the creation, development, implementation and/or management of public relations and special events for Wellness Group.
- The position will cultivate and develop close working relationships with media representatives and outlets, including television, radio and print media andwill gather, write and pitch promotional stories for events, give podcast interviews, edit and distribute media releases.
- In addition, this position will coordinate and implement all aspects of the PR for special events throughout the year.
- Manage online reputation by monitoring and handling response and service recovery coordination for online reviews, listings, and negative/questionable social media posts and comments
- Develop crisis management strategies to mitigate negative media exposure and other similar risks
- Design and direct development and communication of information designed to keep public informed of the company’s programs, accomplishments, or point of view.
- Create content and adhere to deadlines for social media requirements related to event
- Work with the Creative Team to promote events on social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Bolster event marketing efforts by submitting events to local outlets, lifestyle pages, and community calendars
- Write and send out media pitches/alerts/press releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a similar field
- Five (5) years or more public relations, communications or event management
- An outgoing personality who enjoys working with many people and can take initiative to seek out information, updates and interviews with staff,customers and community members via phone and in person
- Demonstrated skills/experience in communications, planning, media relations, public affairs, writing and events.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships resulting in frequent media coverage in the local community both in print and video
- Excellent speaking, writing, editing and proofing skills, as well as effective persuasive oral communication skills
- Must have a high attention to detail and be able to organize workflow, coordinate activities, balance simultaneous projects without loss of efficiency in a multi-tasked environment, and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.