Credit Direct Limited
Credit Direct Limited a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond.
Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives. Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Business Manager (SBM)
Locations: Ebonyi and Cross River
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budget for regions and products, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s customer database in assigned region.
- Set and implement the vision and strategy for the state in alignment with the corporate goals.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensure regular collection of new disbursements – Maximum NPL of not more than 2% (Collection mode will be primarily through State Payroll but with DDM as Fallback position)
- Build Strategic Relationships to ensure Business Continuity.
- Develop and manage the budget for the state.
- Optimise employee engagement & train and mentor team members.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- At least 12 years of successful sales experience, preferably in financial services industry. Good knowledge of consumer lending is preferred with at least 5 years’ experience in a management role within the Financial services industry.
- CIMN or any other relevant certification
- Experience in market research
- Knowledge of the local (Ebonyi or Cross River) market i.e. Public Sector.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online